Human genes normally come from Patrilineal or Matriarchal, even twins will have different genes, same applies for size and shape of breasts.
Everyone’s breast size will depend on the amount of fatty cells in the breast. Mature female’s breast fatty cells are already fixed, they can only change the size of the fatty cells and not based on the needs or requirements of increasing the breast size.
Causes of Flabby, Saggy & Breast Losing Elasticity
- As age increased, deterioration of tissues occur, thinning of collagen, skin becomes rough, dry & cracked.
- Breast muscle lack of exercise cause muscle fibers to slacken & pectoral ligament to lose its elasticity.
- Loose, saggy breast after birth due to during pregnancy the ovary will secrete more luteinizing hormones that continuously stimulate the lactiferous lobes & acinar glands. This causes rapid cell reproduction and changes in cells’ size caused by water retention in the breast, thereby increasing its weight. This will cause the Pectoral ligament to start losing its elasticity leading to sagging of the breast.
Causes of Flat-chest outlook or atrophy after-birth
- Flat chested appearance, uneven shoulder, skinny (below the normal weight mass). This group of people tends to have very low fatty particles in their blood.
- Slim upper body, flat chest, plump lower body. Problem commence since puberty when estradiol hormone secreted by the ovary during menstruation flow the upper body, with the fatty particles in the plasma gradually flow to the hips & legs.
- The use of milk control agent after-delivery(birth) will prevent the estradiol stimulation to absorb nutrients from blood plasma. A period of 40-60 days without any stimulation act, the lactiferous ducts, lactiferous fat cells will deteriorate like menopause women; resulting in postnatal shrinkage.
Safe, no side-effects, non-recurrence
Synergy Bust Treatment
Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, an active ingredient derived from botanical technology, stimulate breast plasma absorption of fatty acids in fat cells to increase the size of fat cells. This treatment can effectively stimulate the production of collagen and secretion of mucopoly saccharide, promote the synthesis of collagen, leaving a firm, smooth breast without dry-cracking wrinkles.
Therapy Treatment for Different Breast problems
Flabby, Saggy & Breast Losing Elasticity
Sagging & loses elasticity:
- As age increases, collagen reduces, skin’s connective fats & each tissues’ ability start to deteriorate.
- The lack of exercise in the long run causes muscle fibers to slacken & the pectoral ligament (supporting the breast) to lose its elasticity.
Food : Fresh milk, Soya beans, Mushrooms, Almonds & Seafood
Propose 20-40 treatment sessions & emphasize on massage that stimulates the elastin fibers.
Do a 15 min bust lifting exercise at home (apply on Firming Bust Emulsion AFTER exercise)
Sagging & Drooping Breast After Birth
Our ovary will secrete 10 times more luteinizing hormones than usual during pregnancy & continuously stimulating the lactiferous lobes & acinar glands. This causes rapid cells reproduction & changes in cells’ size causing water retention in the breast. Meanwhile, the ovary secrete up to 100 times more of Emotionally Hormones.
Near due-term of pregnancy, the breast size & weight increases, however, this also causes the Pectoral Ligament (supporting the weight of the breast) to start losing its elasticity leading to sagging of the breast.
Food : Fresh vegetables, fruits, protein & avoid food that’s too salty &/or spicy
Propose 20-40 treatment sessions & a maximizer / push-up bra is recommended. For more effective results, include a 10 min massage daily ~ working from outer inwards to the nipple.
What is Breast Cancer?
- The human body is made up of cells. When a cluster of normal, healthy cells turn abnormal; it’s known as “cancer”
- Tumour can be classified as Benign or Malignant
- Benign tumour ~ slow growth & will NOT spread to other parts of the body
- Malignant tumour may be much more serious but can still be cured
4 steps to breast cancer self check – See, Feel, Lie Down, Pinch
SEE / LOOK
From the mirror, LOOK carefully for any abnormal signs eg. Size proportions, appear of unusual lumps, rashes or depression of the nipple.
TOUCH / FEEL
Gently press down on your breast with your fingers; in clockwise rotation extending slowly outwards to the whole breast or vice versa.
Lie down, place a pillow underneath your Right shoulder & place your Right hand under your head. Perform the process of TOUCH/FEEL to both sides of your breasts.
To check if there’s any swelling of lymph nodes; PINCH your nipple with your thumb & forefinger & pay attention is there’s any discharge.
Light Yoga Exercise
It is recommendable to advise customers to perform a 10 mins light yoga exercise at home during the Bust Treatment period. This not only aids in bust firming but provides oxygen circulation, reduces fatigue, shoulder-ache & even helps flatten tummy.
Inhale & Exhale at a comfortable pace and NOT to exert force during exercise.